London Java Community Meetup
About the event
Are you securing your microservice architectures by hiding them behind a firewall? That works, but there are better ways to do it. This talk will examine well-known and often-used security patterns in the world of microservices.
This presentation recommends 11 patterns to secure microservice architectures.
- Be Secure by Design
- Scan Dependencies
- Use HTTPS Everywhere
- Use Access and Identity Tokens
- Encrypt and Protect Secrets
- Verify Security with Delivery Pipelines
- Slow Down Attackers
- Use Docker Rootless Mode
- Use Time-Based Security
- Scan Docker and Kubernetes Configuration for Vulnerabilities
- Know Your Cloud and Cluster Security
This event is organized by RecWorks on behalf of the London Java Community.