Comparing Native Java REST API Frameworks with Matt Raible
Use Spring Boot! No, use Micronaut!! Nooooo, Quarkus is the best!!! What about Helidon?
There are a lot of developers praising the hottest, and fastest, Java REST frameworks: Micronaut, Quarkus, Spring Boot, and Helidon.
In this session, you'll learn how to do the following with each framework:
- ✅ Build a REST API
- ✅ Secure your API with OAuth 2.0
- ✅ Optimize for production with Docker and GraalVM
I'll also share some performance numbers and pretty graphs to compare community metrics.
- Related blog post: Build Native Java Apps with Micronaut, Quarkus, and Spring Boot
- Helidon companion post: Build REST APIs and Native Java Apps with Helidon
- GitHub repo: @oktadev/native-java-examples